YAAFM 12: Muslims YAAFM 12: Muslims

Unfunny

This isn't big, clever or particularly controversial. You just represent the views of a lot of retards. it's just too obvious, and not funny. Shame on you for cashing in on a very problematic international incident with an ill-informed, sub par sack of bollocks.

Vanilla Sky - 8 bit Vanilla Sky - 8 bit

cool

Good film, good interpretation. Not sure about the photos though, they're kind of irellevant when compared to the style of the movie. And I laughed when I saw the 'Nintendo World Cup' box, that game was terrible! I hope that doesn't flash before my eyes when I 'die'

beckham's Super Kick beckham's Super Kick

to the last reviewer..

Beckham doesn't play for Man Utd, Henry has had an indifferent second half of season of late and arsenal are 3rd in the premiership.

Morris Morris

funny.

twisted, but funny, a nice little ditty to boot.

Beavis&Butthead nacho wal Beavis&Butthead nacho wal

heh heh, that was pretty cool...

good stuff, there isn't enough Beavis and Butthead stuff on NG. It's great to see an episode that I haven't before! Perhaps try to style them closer to the original characters, other than that, great work.

RogerregoRRoger responds:

okay, glad you liked it ^^.. and yeah, not much beavis and butthead here..

Broken Saints CHAPTER 13 Broken Saints CHAPTER 13

I agree with the last feller

well about the roman numerals, at least. Why spend an inordinate amount of time on presentation, without sorting out some basics? Plus. Please add a 'next' and 'back' button, people like to read at their own level and speed. I would be more prepared to take this series on if it wasn't so time-consuming..

396409 396409

very nice :D

a really interesting piece of work. The factory section really reminds me of Fritz Laing's Metropolis. The music really fitted the piece well, too. Well done!

tschau responds:

I'm really glad you thought of that film. I think I departed from it fairly significantly, especially as far as style and story structure go, but it was definitely an influence.

Goodbye Ayame Goodbye Ayame

who is Ayame?

this is pretty rubbish with no background story. Might take on significance if I knew who the hell she was.

pretty creatures pretty creatures

Nice

made me laugh, original concept, welll animated, great music. Subject matter may mean you get blammed before long, but I think a part of you would quite like that!

Someone's genitalia have now been immortalised, I wonder if their partner might watch this one day and match it up? Also brings home quite how ugly the vagina is when seen on its own.

Don't Play Soccer Don't Play Soccer

Nice looking flash, shame about the subject!

Soccer, or 'Football' as everyone outside of North America calls it, is a rather good game. Yes, there is play-acting - I take it such gamesmanship doesn't exist in any US sport you care to mention.

Yes, there is sometimes crowd trouble, because Soccer fans actually attend away fixtures, not just home ones. Although I have to say, such crowd trouble is rarely on a par with the running battles with the police that your College Freshmen (future of the country?) enjoy.

Looks nice though, and I agree with a little more effort this could be a well-presented flash. Some sound would certainly help!